Tuesday, 29 May 2012

All I'm dreaming of is...

This summer more than anything all I want to do is go on holiday. Somewhere hot, with stunning views, sandy beaches, cheap cocktails and air conditioning. Last year me and Tom took our first holiday together and ventured to Madeira for a week. It was a fantastic time, even though we were surrounded by OAPs and the weather wasn't tip top, but it was just nice to have a week away from normality. This year I'm planning to risk it and book a late late last minute deal in a bid to bag a bargain. Here are just a few places I would love to visit, but unless I win the lottery, I don't think I'll be flying there anytime soon! 
Thailand
Fiji

Mauritius
I do love a bit of culture too...

San Francisco
Peru
Mexico

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lovely! I don't mean to make you jealous or anything but ive been to the exact spot in pic no1...book it up - the flight will be the most expensive part! In 3 weeks and including a scuba diving course I spent less than £400!

    ReplyDelete