Wednesday, 23 May 2012

Brighton bound

Two weekends ago, I whizzed off the Brighton for a weekend of fun, frolics and fatty foods and it did not disappoint. Friday night started with a bang; scoffing an Uncle Sams, my first time viewing of the film Burlesque, and the re-enactment of some old embarrassing photos we found hidden away at Emilys. My belly ached from all the laughing.

Look how young we all look!
Saturday we headed off to the bright lights of Clapham for Lauren and Sam’s birthday BBQ slash house party slash cool mini rave. I tried my best to perfect the casual, bang-on-trend London look with my pastel jeans and floral top combo and spent the evening chatting, drinking and straining to hear each other over the loud music. We finished the night like you would any normal BBQ; with a McDonalds. And yes I went large. 

Sunday swung round and the sun was shining. We decided a walk along the prom and a bit of sea air was on the cards, where we gaped at slobbery dogs and felt guilty looking at the red-faced runners.


In the afternoon we met Becky and Freddie for a spot of lunch. Inbetween the little tinker playing percussion on the table, we had a good girlie chinwag and loads of cuddles with the gorgeous boy.


No comments:

Post a Comment