Wednesday, 30 May 2012

My new spring staples pt 2

It seems I have gone a bit shopping mad this month. But then again I haven't been splurging at Marc Jacobs, Diane Von Furstenberg or even Topshop (my pennies don't stretch that far) I've still been bargaining cheap and rummaging through charity shops for that glimpse of style genius. Once you get past the fact that an old granny might have popped her clogs wearing one of my new purchases, you soon wise up to fashion that's hidden underneath the memories. As well as bagging two pastel jumpers for a steal at just £7 collectively and dusting off my tropical sleeveless shirt from last year, I treated myself to a £8 dress from H&M which I can see being worn a lot this summer.

Dress H&M £7.99 / Top charity shop £3 / Jumper charity shop £4 / Crochet top £3

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh that dress is so nice! I also love the top, such a bargain. xxx

    ReplyDelete