Thursday, 17 May 2012

My new spring staples

I'm not going to keep banging on about the rubbish weather and how I haven't even got my milk bottle legs out and it's already May, so I thought I'd give you a sneak peek of my summer wardrobe so far. I can't help buying a little addition every time I venture into town at the moment, and am loving the spring ranges from H&M and New Look; such gorgeous clothes at bargain prices! So hopefully I will be able to showcase my new threads in the office soon before they start collecting dust.



£7.99 H&M / £12.99 H&M / £14 Matalan
£16 Matalan
£3.99 Charity shop

Have you bought anything for spring yet?

2 comments:

  1. I love that H&M blouse, the pattern is so cute! The jeans are a nice purple as well! I've just noticed your fish at the bottom, so cute! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm going to get back into How to Be a Woman this weekend after your review! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete