Friday, 18 May 2012

Put a stamp on it!


Everyone seems to have gone just a bit Jubilee crazy. If it's not the flags on Oxford Street, or the window display in Selfridges, its restaurants rolling out a patriotic menu or my mum planning a special tea party. However you are planning to celebrate the Queen's 60 years on the throne, it looks set to be a momentous occasion and one not to be missed. Now the Royal Mail has decided to get in on the act and has brought out special edition stamp collection heralding Great British Fashion. They feature original outfits from ten British designers and have been shot by fashion photographer Sølve Sundsbø. The outfits were borrowed from designers such as Vivienne Westwood and Paul Smith and shot on models - the models faces were then taken out. I think they look fab and I don’t mind paying the price hike to bag some of these beauties.



1 comment:

  1. Honey I`m watching u for a while! I like your blog and I was thinking...maybe we can follow each other! tell me what do you think, kisses :X

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete